Location: Remote (United States) · Hours: 40 hours per week · Start date: Fall 2022 ·
Required Skills: Python · POSTGRESQL · Restful Design · Docker ·
Rho Impact is a multi-disciplinary team of strategists, scientists, and technologists with a mission to democratize access to ESG. Rho Impact is seeking an intern that will support our business development activities.
- Develop products and services for advanced machine learning applications in impactful and interesting problem spaces.
- Join a group of talented and friendly team members in an experienced individual contributor role (mix of architecting / building / mentoring), with potential for future people and project management opportunities.
- Lead engineering projects by collaborating with team members and customers, facilitating technology architecture decisions, driving forward work streams, and releasing high quality software.
- Work on all layers—designing database schemas, connecting AWS services, building python services that leverage machine learning libraries, crafting frontend features.
- Good communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience deploying systems with a mix of AWS/Docker/Ansible.
- Worked on all layers of the stack - databases, services, and frontend.
- A collaborative attitude oriented around craftsmanship and team success.
- An interest in systems thinking & enjoy stitching components together.
- Have experience working within a microservices oriented architecture.
- Built systems that process large amounts of data and traffic.
- Strong computer science principles, and algorithmic skills.
- Experience with machine learning applications.