Location: Remote (United States) · Hours: 40 hours per week · Duration: 10-12 weeks · Start date: Summer 2022 ·
Rho Impact is a multi-disciplinary team of strategists, scientists, and technologists with a mission to democratize access to ESG. Rho Impact is seeking an intern that will support our business development activities.
- Initiate, qualify, and develop new business opportunities through inbound and outbound marketing activities
- Build prospecting lists through independent research and identify contact information of key decision makers.
- Develop messaging and marketing materials to be used in outbound campaigns.
- Identify new sales pipelines and organizing efforts to break into these markets.
- Aid with identifying longer-term business strategies
- Work collaboratively with a remote team to guide customers through the sales process, with the ability to advise customers and qualify the lead at any stage in the process.
- Willing to align your schedule to the continental US time zone
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Some experience with communication campaigns, business development, project management, lead generation, negotiations or account management preferred.
- A collaborative attitude oriented around craftsmanship and team success. You are a strategic/systems thinker with an attention to detail.
- The ability to work independently and effectively problem solve. We want you to be able to identify and propose an ideal solution, rather than just going to senior team members with questions and asking for their guidance. Being a self-starter is important in this environment, we will advise you on priorities and processes, but we want you to make decisions based on efficiency and effectiveness.
- Pursuing a BA/BS degree or higher in relevant fields such as business administration, finance, sustainability/sustainable business, marketing/communications, or entrepreneurship.